Buying a house is one of lifes biggest decisions. Before you close, youll want a professional inspection of the house to ascertain its true condition. All our home inspectors have first-hand knowledge of the building trades and are members of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
Your home inspector will provide a written report evaluating the houses major systems and outlying areas, including:
- Driveways, walkways, grade steps, patios and retaining walls
- Building perimeter, land grade and water drainage adjacent to the foundation
- Identify exterior items that might adversely effect the structure
- Windows, doors, exposed area of chimneys, rain gutters and roof
- Foundation walls, grade slab and floor slab including inspection for water damage
- Exposed bearing walls, posts, piers, beams, sub-floors, chimney and stairs
- Roof structure and attic insulation
- Electrical, heating and cooling, and plumbing systems
Discover the true condition of the house you are buying. Contact me today!
Southeast Inspection Services Inc. 8 Balsam Bay Court Bluffton, SC 29910
Staff Profiles | Our technology | ASHI Membership | ASHI Code of Ethics | How to Hire an Inspector | Roofing Issues
Copyright © 2014 Southeast Inspection Services Inc.
Portions Copyright © 2014 a la mode, inc.